Start from Monday -
"Wake up, and thinking bout my birthday is coming no longer, really like No longer! It's on Wednesday!"
Im sort of happy, yet worries =S
Never mind, don't mention bout the worries.
Today Warren, Darius and Kelvin H'ng wished me Happy Birthday on the wrong day=(.
Warren and Darius is like never mind, wished me in facebook, like early wishes.
But hor, kelvin.. you wished me in msn.
Unforgiveable!
Haha..
Just kidding, doesn't matter =X
I'm not that "small gas" ahaah!~
______________________________________
Thursday,
I'm going out to celebrate my birthday with my Daddy Nan, Josephine Yip and Ah Tun.
I'll mention directly bout my night event.
Gosh, boring. Haahaa
Watched New Moon.
I'm totally excited for eclipse.
If I'm not wrong, the next movie is Eclipse.
I read the twilight's books when I was Primary 6.
Remember Hanis was the one who introduce me to read the book.
I always stick with Hanis and chit-chatting bout the twilight.
She's good in her English.
And I'm those okay okay ones.
So I humble myself to learn from.
Haha! HUMBLE
Although she's in kk now, she's still my best friend.
Miss her =(..
I miss my primary school too.
I didn't visit my schol since I went to secondary.
Cause not one of myd classmates were same class with me.
My results in primary school wasn't that good, I was in those normal classes.
Just improved a lot when I was in primary 6.
My result can be taken to compare with those First class students.
Teached did ask me do I wanna up to first class.
I ignored, I was too fear to join them.
They're like freakin' clever.
*Feel that I can't do it*
And now in secondary, I'm in Blue class with those 'freaki' clever guys...Like Zi ying, And chork those.
Make me feel stressful sometimes when I know their results are so damn good.
Told you guys many times, my first semester first exam's result weren't good
Fail like 4++ subjects.
Damn, that time I was so discourage and dissapointed,
the "give up on studies" idea even came to my mind that time.
But for my first semester second exam, result had improved a lot.
" hafta admit, i don't know what was happening to me when I'm starting my secondary school life"
Maybe I was just to fear to start a new life, and I'm in those relationship time.
but no worries, I'm the normal me now.
I know what I'm doing, self-control.
Yes, I'll work harder for my form 2.
i want a bright future,not a future that I'll eat plain bread and just a cup of milo.
No! I want to play my laptop, drinking starbucks' coffee and cake, or whatever in my future.
*I remember when I went out with Jasmine and Ashley, we're talking bout will you ever wanna married a poor guy which your future might be suffering. Know what Jasmine said (if I ain't wrong,its Jasmine) she said, " No one ever wanna married a poor guy. Will someone ever wanna eat plain bread and milo? sure no!
Haha, funny things.
Sure, I'm gonna find a smart guy and love me yet love God too.
haha! always place God in the first place.
But sure not a puppy love! Hate it!
Maybe when I'm in college.
haha=D
Sort of talking too much bout my future. haha
_____________________________________________________
Wednesday" My birthday, and also Genevieve's=
Um, my brother called me early in the morning, I'm still sleeping like a pig.
Yes, I'm a sleep pig. -.-
I used to get angry when someone wake me up.
But I didn't get mad when my brother call.
Brother told my mum I'm suck big girl (:
Yay me!
About 10, I was awake.
When I look at my phone 20++ new msgs (:
Birthday wishes! (:
I'm so happy.
Thank you (:
they wat till 12 midnight, just to wish me happy birthday (:
touching!
Poor Teddy, although you sent me on 12.
You weren't the first one.
Thanks a lot to
-Wen wen mei mei-
-Warren tan, ham chipmunk-
-Teddy-
-Justin-
-Song Zhi Hao-
-Kelvin H'ng-
-My Dear sister-
-Hu Chu Bin-
-Daphz-
-Jojo-
I like kelvin's message the most.
So special, maybe it's a foward msg or what.
8 pages.
Wow,so long.
I forgave you (:
Facebook
Umm, there's too many ppl...
I like Anna's and My sis' comment the most.
Special wish (:
Love ya'll
Since its too many, thank you, guys.
I appreaciate so much (:
Continue my post later, wanna go out now.
hahaha!





0 comments:
Post a Comment