? ??????????????Awww The Little Puppy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 2036 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Donald Duck (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1247 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Bel BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 4, 2009

05 December 09" ♥




离开我你只留下这句活该, 亲口被你出卖, 我的伤害值得万众期待 ♥




傻傻的 还想着你滴滴答答 擦美丽的指甲 喝你泡的茶 原来幸福可以这么优雅 ♥


Songs Intro - 活该&画沙


I'm like drugs addicted to the two songs, gosh!~


Maybe you guys'll think that


" the songs aren't that nice"


but for me, I ♥ It!


_________________________


Yay,


My sister helps me to boost my cafe world's rate to 105.0.


Woohoo,


earn ten thousands within a day.


I'll expand my cafe world no longer, wanna make it nice.


Don't know, I just love cafe world muchhh (:


Maybe its because of my sister.


Hahaa!


I have new photos.


Photo's title : hands on me.


Hahaa!


I'll upload to facebook soon.

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1849490115.

=D

I can't make it to Tarakan, uhh~

Problem 1 - My mum can't apply holidays.

Problem 2 - No one accompany me back to Tawau. =(

Sigh, what can I do.

I wanna go KK,

Since there's so many friends are there.

I can find my cousin, my teddy,

but,

Where am I'm gonna stay at?

Hrmmph.

I don't wanna leave in the hotel alone.

Creepy =(

I'm worrying for my new year's clothes.

My vacation next year is on March, LAME!~
I won't wear my old clothes=(

_________________________________________________________

Four more days,

and its my birthday!~

Yay,

Don't know why,

I'm damn freakin' crazy for Vedablu's cake.

i'm so addicted to their Choc Caramel & Cheese Cake.

Huhu=D

And somemore, Their Rashberry Sorbet with Choc Brownies.

i guess I'm gonna gain couples of weights.

Never mind!

it's my birthday okay?!?!

Teehee~

But most important, I hope my friends wouldn't forget bout my birhtday.

I'm gonna cry if they forget bout it..

I text J last time,

She's in KL.

Told her not to forget bout my birthday,

her birhtday wish for me is very IMPORTANT!~

\m/ \m/

My teddy, don't forget yaa.

If you also forget,

my birthday will not be meaningful anymore =(.

Anyway,

Love you guys.

xoxo,

hugs and kisses.

Je'taime.

0 comments: